Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Punk-Rock tried to kill the metal

I'm sooo in love with this outfit. Mostly the hair. I was just out randomly shopping ,tping from place to place, not really looking for anything in particular when I found this hair at Chemistry. It was love at first sight. My favorite part is that you can wear it with and without the beanie! Not sure how metal I am, but I found it impossible to make this post without listening to this.

The new round at Collabro88 was released yesterday. I honestly didn't buy any of the clothes, just not my style. However, I spent a ton of skins/jewelry/random other shit.  Glam Affair released 6 skins at c88, and If I get time later, I'll update this with all of em. 

update



Top - Emery - Mesh Top Metal Black    faMESHed
Jeans - not so bad .mesh. JANE jeans
Belt - not so bad .mesh. JANE belt
Shoes - Akeyo - Zuprea
Hair - (Chemisty) Hair - Lyric - Browns - Coffee
Jewlery - MG - Handcuff Set - earrrings and short necklace    c88
Nails - *[PM] Sculpted Nails v2 - platinum edition - glitter
Tattoo - -BlackFeet- MoonSkulls
Eyes - pc eyes - autumn wood    The Men's Department 
Eyelashes - MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick - BLACK
Skin - Glam Affair - Ginny - America 03    c88
Cig - Mystyle - The Cig


No comments:

Post a Comment