Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Glitter




I've recently noticed that Erratic has some SERIOUSLY cool products. I've always been a fan, but when it came to my attention that their stockings and tattoo were completely seamless, I got giddy! If you haven't yet been to their new mainstore, go check it out!


Skin - Glam Affair - Roza Brr & Etci 02          [I'm not sure if you can still buy this skin]
Top - Miel - Playa Top Solid Bright       Fifty Linden Friday
Skirt - Pure Poison - Black Rock Studded Skirt       SL Fashion Week
Stockings - Erratic - Patterned Stockings Thin
Boots - Maitreya - Stagioni Boots Coal
Hair - Alice Project - Hyori Glitter Rainbow       Adore & Abhor 5th Anniversary
Eyes - Dead Apples - Sinistre Injected Grey 2
Freckles - Glam Affair - Freckles B 01
Tattoo - Erratic - Koi Tattoo
Necklace - EarthStones - Forever Infinity Necklace      Free Gift
Ring & Bracelet - Pure Poison - Silver Narnia Jewelry Set
Nails - Izzie's - Classic Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment