Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

All the stars in an endless sky couldn't shine as bright as you and I.


It's been so song since I've worn these shoes, that I totally forgot how obsessed I used to be with them. 
I am SERIOUSLY in love with Compulsion. 
AND this necklace, one of Lark's new releases! The detail is just gorgeous.  

Skin - Essences - Opera *Light Rose*
Dress - TokiDoki - Mira Dress *Swallows*          The Dressing Room
Jacket - TokiDoki - Floral Blazer *Black*
Shoes - Compulsion - Sin *Black*
Hair - Kik - Katie          Hair Fair
Eyes - Ikon - Destiny *Oak*
Earrings - Sweet Leonard - Damaged Hoops *Gold*
Necklace - Lark - Mirrored Souls          Seraphim Social
Choker - Maxi Gossamer - Venice White Diamond Choker
Purse - Crash Republic - Clutch *Leather*
Nails - Shakeup - B&W Nail Lacquer
Hands - Slink

Poses - Purple Poses
Wall Piece - Fri.Home - Message Board *Mint*



No comments:

Post a Comment