Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Dude

I've finally done it! I've been slowly working on creating myself a guy avi for a while now. I was so excited about finishing, I just had to show you guys!!
Hearing news of Slinks upcoming release sort of kicked me in high gear to get this guy done. Incase you haven't  yet heard, Slink will soon be releasing mesh hands and feet for the guys!! Along with appliers! I realized how spoiled I am as a female when it comes to things like this. I won't even touch a skin that doesn't make slink appliers. Now I spoil my man. 
=]


He's so yummy. Nomnomnom
Expect to be seeing more of this pretty face! 

Shape - Pekka - Jeremiah
Skin - Birdy - Leo
Hair - Argrace - Peyton 
Eyes - Poetic Colors - Pearl *Caramel*
Shorts - Flow - Boardshorts Surf *Plain*          She & Him
Necklace - Kosh - Avain Necklace *Copper*         The Men's Department

No comments:

Post a Comment