Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

187


Today, I'm giving you guys a preview of what League will be offering at Shoetopia. I freakin' LOVE these shoes!! They go with the Slink Mid Barefeet, and just might be my favorite item at Shoetopia, but it's crazy hard to decide! League also has some super adorable winter boots that I'm sure you will see me blogging soon enough. =p



Skin - Essences - Aime *Doux*          New!!
Coat - Mon Tissu - Bristol Trench *Spruce*
Shoes - League - Vintage T-bar Pumps          Shoetopia - Open Soon
Hair - Magika - Sudden          New!!
Eyes - Ikon - Spectral *Silverleaf*          Out Soon!!
Necklace - Boom - The Illustrious Sprocket Strand *Rose Gold*          Collabor88
Socks - Izzie's - Knee Socks *Basics*
Nails - Ma Vie - Diagonal French          Shoetopia Gatcha
Hands & Feet - Slink

Left Pose - !bang           Shoetopia Gatcha
Right Pose - !bang
Bottom Pose - An lár poses          Shoetopia Gatcha
Furniture - Ionic


No comments:

Post a Comment