Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

199





  • What do you consider yourself to be? Geek? Nerd? Dork? None of the above? All of the above? I've always just kinda gone with nerd. The terms Geek and Dork seem somewhat outdated, but the definitions Berry posted seem pretty accurate for me! Minus comic books (which I DO enjoy, just don't read or collect on my own and such) Geek pretty much sums me up. I can be pretty socially awkward, but only at first. I'm just a bit shy. Once you open me up, I'm a total nutball who probably talks way too much. I'm not very clumsy. Some days I feel REALLY smart, others... I wonder how I could ever think I was smart. I don't know... lol :D
  • What was the first computer you ever owned? Some old HP pavilon or something. It was a family computer really. 
  • When and how did you first get on the internet? MSN! haha NOT aol. Weird right? AOL was really big riiiiiight before my family got a computer, and ours came with the MSN stuffz. I mostly just remember talking to my friends on AIM and downloading music from Napster. lololol. 
  • Which geek fandom do you subscribe to? Hmm.. I'm really into gaming, of many kinds! These days, I mostly just play League of Legends. Dota2 & Team Fortress 2. While I'm not crazy into anime anymore, I used to obsess over it in my younger years. LOVE Sailor Moon and Pokemon! And yes, Second Life totally counts. I'm too embarrassed to bring it up to my RL friends. It's just... hard to explain. lol
  • Star Trek or Star Wars? Star Trek. 
  • How Geeky Are You?  My result was a 69%   I found this test to be both enjoyable and accurate. <3
  • Skin - Glam Affair - Elvi 01 *America*          Collabor88
    Dress - SySy - 11011011 Dress *Black*          Geeks'N Nerds
    Shirt - Sassy! - Intrigue Blouse *Ivory*
    Shoes - Fri - Lovegood Heels *Black*
    Socks - Fri - Knee Socks *Earthtones Oat*
    Hair - Magika - Little
    Eyes - Song - Murky Eyes *Aqua*          Free Gift!!
    Glasses - 22769 - Nerd Glasses          Geeks'N Nerds
    Headband - Pididdle - Kitty Bow Peep Band *Black & White Fur* slightly modified
    Bear - Birdy - Snow Cub          VIP Gift!!
    Hands - Slink - Women's Mesh Rigged Hands
    Feet - Slink - Womens Natural Flat Barefeet

    Poses - !bang
    Wall Lights - Floorplan - Hanging Lightbulb
    Wall Fish - Half Deer - Flower Head Goldfish           Water Lantern Festival 


    2 comments: