Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

203



  1. What is the December/Winter season like where you live? – I live in Seattle, so it's pretty cold! It actually snowed a bit this morning. =O It didn't stay around very long, but soon enough it will be back!
  2. When you think of winter, what’s the first thing that pops into your head? – Cold weather for sure. I love getting to bundle up and wear all my cute boots. I HAAAAAAATE driving in the snow, but aside from that, I really do love snow. I can't wait for more. =]
  3. Have you ever played any extreme winter sports? – I haven't. I'm from Houston, Tx, and have only lived here for 3 years, so I'm still pretty new to this whole snow thing. I really want to go snowboarding, like REALLY bad. Soon enough!
  4. What do you like most about this season? – Well, this is the first year since I've moved here that I'm getting to go home to Texas for Christmas, so that is definitely my favorite part this year! I love the lights, and the cheer and all the typical cliche stuffs.
  5. Do you celebrate Christmas, Hannukkah, Kwanzaa or another holiday during this time of year? – I celebrate Christmas. I grew up pretty religious but these days, I'm not so much. 
I'm showing you guys Lark's current Arcade items. They're freakin' adorable. <3
Skin - Essences - Song *Lait*          New!!
Top - Brixley - Belle Sweaters *Bright*          SL Fashion Week
Shorts - Entente - Court Shorts *Chino*
Skates - The Secret Store - Ice Skates *Arctic*          The Arcade
Hair - Alice Project - Tessa *Silver*          VIP Advent Calender Gift
Bow - Atooly - The Kenzi Bow *Red Lace*          Winter Trend SL
Eyes - Ikon - Spectral *Hazel*          faMESHed
Tights - Erratic - Patterned Stockings *Thin*
Necklace - Cae - Charmed Necklace *Karma*
Nails - Kosh - Tricolor *White*          The Arcade
Hands - Slink - Women's Mesh Rigged Hands

Poses & Mug - Mien Poses - Cold Hands         The Main Event
Christmas Tree - Sanctuaire - Oh Christmas Tree *White*          The Main Event
Mini Ice Rink & Skaters - Lark - Frostivus Eve          The Arcade

2 comments:

  1. Driving in the snow can be so tricky and nerve wracking, especially since I'm not used to it. Also, totally love that gif. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss I just get so nervous, and I trust no one else out there! Thank you Berry <3

      Delete