Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

317

Hey lovelies <3
So over the last 3 days, I've been SUPER organizing and cleaning my inventory. It had really gotten out of hand. I've been meaning to do a deep cleaning for like.. the past year, but I've finally started! >.<
So basically, I just made a folder and put literally everything I owned in it, and from there, I sorted through it all, deleting notecards and LMs and making sure everything was in it's rightful place, as opposed to my overloaded "blogger folder". I still have a few past events to sort through, but I'm almost done! These are my results.
From
to
I know a lot of you out there have far more impressive numbers, and I would love to see them!
Show me!
<3
Skin - Birdy - Rose          Limited Edition from Cosmetics Fair
Hair - Truth - Oceana          Collabor88
Eyes - Dead Apples - Striking Eyes *Spring*
Earrings - Plethora - D20 Earrings          Dreaming Tree
Swim Suit - ASO - Bikini * Desert Grass*
Mouth -  Loud Mouth - Alli   | Applier - Birdy - Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment