Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

359

So today I was planning on showing you a raw shot of this hair so you could see how badass Mina's materials are, but I decided to play with brushes instead. The part of the photo that is me is relativity unedited, and my hair is shining purple because of my wind light settings. I seriously love her hair.
S0ng eyes has an upcoming release that is also rather stunning. The detail in S0ng eyes is always so amazing, but it can be difficult to show off in photos, since you need to be up close to see just how gorgeous they really are. Not that they aren't also gorgeous from far away of course! But i'm still going to make you look <3

Skin - Essences - Tila *Pale 02*
Mouth - Loud Mouth - Alli   | Applier - Essences - Tila
Hair - Mina - Sophia          Cosmopolitan Sales Room
Eyes - S0ng - Bright Eyes            Totally Top Shelf | August 11th
Eye shadow - S0ng - Elemental Make Up *Space*           New!!
Lip gloss - Failbait - High Shine Gloss *Naturals*          New!!

No comments:

Post a Comment