Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Remember, remember

Finally tried on this shirt. It's been sitting in my inventory since the new round of faMESHed was released this month. It's a free gift there, given by Cracked Mirror. It's not the greatest quality in the world (kinda sketchy around the arms) but HOLY SHIT I love it. I just happen to be a very big Guy Fawkes fan, we share a birthday. =] And V for Vendetta was a sick ass movie! This outfit also gives me a chance to show off one of the last non mesh clothes I will wear. Well, it is part mesh.


It can be hard to find mesh clothes that fit with each other, and if you're as OCD about your avi as I am, it will seriously drive you insane. I initially found this skirt in the Find your Inner Slut hunt like 3 weeks ago, and though it's only part mesh, I really liked it. I went to *elymode's main store to check it out, and ended up buying LOTS of these skirts, they were too cheap not to! Maybe later today I will update this with more of the skirt options.


Shirt - (CM) Vendetta Tee MESH    faMESHed
Skirt - *elymode* Facil Skirt - Fuck Me Red    Find your inner slut hunt
Boots - Maitreya Stagioni Boots * Coal    New Release
Hair - Clawtooth : Peek A boo - Girl Next Door    New Release
Necklace - MG - Necklace - Pearls - Color Mixing Fatpack
Skin - The Body Co. Orchid (03 Light)
Eyelashes - MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick - BLACK
Eyes - Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (London Fog)
Tattoo - - BlackFeet - MoonSkulls 
Makeup - Ricielli - NIGHT MAKEUP / SilverEyes
Nails - *[PM] Scuplted Nails V2 - Platinum edition V2 : Glitter
Teeth - [:T:] Parted Lips 1


-edit-


No comments:

Post a Comment