Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I haven't had the most amazing day. My very best friend may be leaving SL, meaning Capture Inc. may very well be no more! To be honest, without her here, I'm really sure how much longer I'll last myself. I guess I only came back for a silly reason anyway..
Hey look!! Fucking adorable sleep-ware! 


Top - =Zenith= (Nude)Off Shoulder Long Sweater    FAIR
Socks - =Zenith= Foot Wear *cute socks    FAIR
Hair - !lamb. In Heaven - Ombre and Root
Necklace - [trs] Wooden Name Necklace
Tattoo - - BlackFeet - MoonSkulls
Eyelashes - MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick - BLACK
Skin - -Glam Affair- Lilith Creatura 02    FAIR
Eyes - Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (Ecru Yellow)
Beauty Mark - -Belleza- Beauty Marks 3
Nails - *[PM] Sculpted Nails v2 - Platinum Edition: Glitter
Teeth - [:T:] Parted Lips 1


3 comments:

  1. Dang it dear, didn't knew about this til right now. Get to me inworld, we can talk. I am sorry to hear this, hope and wish you can keep it up, but I understand what you saying. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW I had to double check that pic cause at first I thought it was a RL one, just saying.

      Delete
    2. yay! It's what I aim for =] And i'll hit you up soon.

      Delete