Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

One of my clients came by to pick up her photos last night and she had these shorts on. Knew instantly that I needed them! The best part about the new Xplosion outfit is that you can actually fit some other mesh items under/with it! I paired it with this One Bad Pixel bikini, and it's hard to explain how happy it makes me. Bahahah!
Al Vulo! released a new group gift this week. This skin is a lot different than a lot of the stuff I've owned from them in the past, and I actually REALLY like it. 
Currently listening to my favorite DJ at my favorite club! This outfit just happens to be very fitting for the environment. 




Bikini - ::One Bad Pixel:: Stillwater Bikini Fuschia
Top - *X*plosion Tropical Mesh Outfit (Shadows+Pik) Layover Top    New Release
Shorts - *X*plosion Tropical Mesh Outfit (Shadows+Pik) Hotties    New Release
Shoes - [PM] Pixel Mode: Fae [A] Black
Eyes - Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (Desert Dawn Shadow)
Tattoo - - BlackFeet - MoonSkulls 
Hair - ::Exile:: Release Me: Rio    New Release
Beauty Mark - -Belleza- Beauty Mark 3
Eyelashes - MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick - BLACK
Skin - [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Julia ] - [ [intense night ] group gift
Ring - [North West] the 'Stache double loop ring (silver/black)    [FLF]
Necklace - MG - Necklace - Marrakech Heart - Short - Silver    [c88]

No comments:

Post a Comment