Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

So my friend, Pavel, was reading my blog yesterday and saw what I had said about loving that c88 sky box. He offered to let me rez and keep it on his land, since he had so many leftover prims! I was SO excited! Now I get to keep my epic attic at home, and have a vacation apartment at his place. =p Friends this good can be a serious first world problem.
I decided to take a few pics as I decorated the place. Today's focus is my favorite eye store on the grid.
 Mayfly! After I discovered these eyes a while back, I seriously can't pull myself away from them. I'm always buying new eyes from awesome new places but I can't help but go back to Mayfly. Since I own SO many colors, I decided to upload a few of them to give you an idea of what they offer. This doesn't even begin to touch how many options they have by the way.  These are all the Liquid Light Eyes. Available in mesh versions as well.
Desert Dawn Shadow - Deep Forest - Sea Green Shadow - Dogwood Rose - Dusky Sienna
Early Autumn - Ecru Yellow - London Fog (free color)- November Night - Morning Sea

Jeans - not so bad . mesh . JOAN jeans . black    New Release
Shirt - erratic / amy - silk blouse / white
Hair - >TRUTH< Aurora w/Roots - treacle
Skin - [HUSH] Juliette - Candy - Cream
Shoes - REDGRAVE ! Shoes Cathy - 12 colors
Eyelashes - MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick - BLACK
Eyes - Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (Desert Dawn Shadow)
Tattoo - - BlackFeet - MoonSkulls 
Nails - *[PM] Scuplted Nails V2 - Platinum edition V2 : Glitter
Beauty Mark - -Belleza- Beauty Marks 3



No comments:

Post a Comment