Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Energy Club

October 4th, one of my favorite clubs, Energy Club, had their grand re-opening. This is one crazy event you DON'T want to miss! First, the sim has been completely redesigned and looks really fucking awesome. I think I counted like 4 stages? I'll definitely be spending more time there. So for this event, a lot of designers have given us free gifts! And by a lot, I mean a lot. These gifts have their own massive building across from the music stages, and all you have to do is join the group to get them ALL!
I've compiled a lot of what they have to offer, just to give you an idea on what you're currently missing out on. There is also a lot of guy stuff, I just didn't have a sexy one on hand to model for meh!
Designers
**SHINE**
-AXE-
-Belleza-
Energie 
.:*LOULOU&CO*:.
[ SAKIDE ] 
[Cynful]
Legal Insanity 
Maxi Gossamer 
SOUL.
Xpress Urself Tattoo
{pose maniacs}
~Blacklace~
and MORE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment