Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Some new, some old

New Burley! I was so pumped for this hair the moment Burley sent out their notice, then their sim was down for like 2 days, I was a sad panda. But, now I have it! So cute, very hipster! Seriously, all I'm missing are the glasses. (which I thought about lol)
Pretty sure I got this DECO skybox from Fifty Linden Friday. Actually I seriously have no idea where I got it. It was somewhat recent I believe...   (seriously I got it at The Men's Department.. thanks ala <3)lol Sorry, sometimes it's hard for me to keep up with my own shit. >.< I really love this though, the huge windows make for some really killer shadows. This Hip Bar is also a little something I've picked up from FLF MENS DEPARTMENT in the past. Pavel and I loved this skybox so much, we decided to build a little urban city around it. I'm sure you'll see me posing there for blog pics soon enough! I should make these posts when i'm less baked out of my mind
Top - [AUX] Mullet Top - Black    [c88]
Shorts - {mon tissue} Hanalei Shorts ~ Beige
Shoes - AKEYO shoes Chucks LowTop
Hair - [BURLEY] Sirah Light Blonde 05    New Release
Makeup - .: vive nine :. Thick Liner Black    New VIP Group Gift
Tattoo - -BlackFeet- MoonSkulls
Eyelashes - MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick - BLACK
Eyes - Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (Twilight Sea Shadow)
Skin - the body co. - Orchid 03



No comments:

Post a Comment