Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Cry for help


 New Lark! And I know I probably say this kinda thing a lot, but holy shit! This top is cute and fun and sexy as hell.
 I love sideboob. :D
Also: Just a friendly reminder. Glitterati is CLOSING! They're having a big going out sale, and if you're like me, you have a bunch of store credit saved up that you never used. Make sure you head over and use it! Once it's gone. it's gone for good. 

Skin - Essences - Wednesday II *Sunkissed*          New!!
Top - Lark - Moab Tank *Olive*          Thrift Shop
Skirt - Tulip - High Waisted Demin Mini *Brick*          The Arcade
Shoes - Lelutka - K.I.A. *Salmon*
Hair - Milana - Jayna
Eyes - Ikon - Ascension *Black*          Numberology      
Necklace - Glow Studio - Colorful Beaded Row Necklace *Virus*          The Arcade
Bracelets - En:Yo - Leaf & Watch  Bracelets *Autumn*
Eyeliner - Essences - Hangover Eyeliners
Nails - Mad' - Secret Lace
Hands - Slink

Poses - Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment