Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Take my hand and reload.


Buesy released these frackin' adorable skater skirts. Oh god the colors! The patterns! SOOO good.

ALSO!! Meet Whisper. This is the newest skin  to come out of Essences, though in somewhat of a beta form. You can get this version of Whisper from The Dressing Room. I LOVE this skin because it causes you to look so different than normal. I hardly recognize myself! But it's so adorable. Love love love. 

Just a little FYI, i'm going on vacation, so I won't be making any posts for about a week. I will miss you guys. <3 

Skin - Essences - Whisper Goth *Sunkissed*            The Dressing Room
Top - Gawk! - Polka Dot Darling Shirt *Light Coral*
Skirt - Beusy - Skater Skirt *Frisky*          New!!
Shoes - LeLutka - K.I.A. *Salmon*
Hair - !Lamb - I'll Be Your Mirror
Eyes - Ikon - Ascension *Black*
Piercing - Pekka - Chest Hearts *Silver*          The Boobies Show
Hands - Slink

Poses - Label Motion


No comments:

Post a Comment