Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

What keeps me holding on

The Cosmetic Fair
Special Preview 
Essences has these Painted Eyebrows featured at the Cosmetic Fair, and I'm sort of in love with them. I get HIGHLY annoyed when my eyebrows don't match my hair, but I love wearing all sorts of colors! It can be difficult. Even though these brows are obviously painted on, they still look amazing! 
There are 4 colors: Pink, Green, Pumpkin, and Red. 
All colors come in 3 different opacities: 49%, 79%, and 100%.
And for those of you who wear even brighter colors, I highly suggest checking out the Essences Eyebrow Removers! ( assuming you're wearing Essences of course =p)
Below is the 100% painted pink brow on my normal brown brow. Next is with the 49% opacity brow remover, and finally is the 100% brow remover. 


Skin - Essences - Opera *Sunkissed
Eyes - Ikon - Ascension *Scoria* 
Piercing - Pekka - Chest Hearts *Silver*

Hair in Order
RedMint - No. 00
Taketomi - Harumi
Clawtooth - I Digress
LaViere - Sonia
Wasabi Pills - Amelie
!lamb - I'll Be Your Mirrow


No comments:

Post a Comment