Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Baby, won't you take me with you



Ionic Day 7
Oh gosh.. I LOVE pandas!! You can get this adorable little balloon stool for the fatty price of ZERO LINDINS! :D
It's part of The Gallery Gift Shop's 2nd Anniversary event. Well sort of. The event has it's own free hunt! So you just have to go find it. <3 It started yesterday!
I seem to have borked my Photoshop, so until I figure it out, I won't be doing my pretty post signature photos. Please forgive me =[

Skin - Glam Affair - Lulu 02 *America*          Collabor88
Top - Dollle - Sleeveless Long Blouse  *White*          New!!
Shorts - Entente - Court Shorts *Chino*          faMESHed
Shoes - Ison - Leather Strap Sandles *Tan*          Collabor88
Hair - D!va - Flora
Eyes - Ikon - Ascension *Scoria*
Face Paint - Half-Deer - Paint Splatter          The Gallery Gift Shop's 2nd Anniversary
Antlers - Half-Deer - Firefly Antlers *Natural - Painted*          The Gallery Gift Shop's 2nd Anniversary
Hands & Feet - Slink
Nails - Mad' - Secret Lace

Poses - Atooly
House - Ionic - Day #7          The Chapter Four    
Stool - Half-Deer - Panda Stool          The Gallery Gift Shop's 2nd Anniversary
Painting Set - M` n B - Color Pallete          



No comments:

Post a Comment