Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

When I walk away



Ionic Day 5
I'm working on a layout I like! So please bare with me, as my posts might be "shakin' it up a bit" in the future. <3

Skin - Essences - Opera 03 *Sunkissed*
Top - American Bazaar - Juicy Jeans Top *Black*          Bewbapalooza
Skirt - Avale - Amerie Mesh *Charcole*          She & Him
Shoes - Compulsion - Seduction *Black*
Hair - Dela - Scarlett
Eyes - Poetic Colors - Milky *Chocolate*         The Men's Department 
Necklace - Pekka - Razor Cross Necklace           The Men's Department 
Necklace - Sweet Leonard - Spiky Ball Necklace *Silver*          New!!
Ring - Sweet Leonard - Grandma's Ring *Silver/Purple*          New!!
Boobies - Lola's - Tango
Cig - Mstyle - The Cig
Hands & Feet - Slink
Nails - Mad' - Secret Lace

Poses - Glitteratti
House - Ionic - Day #5          The Chapter Four


No comments:

Post a Comment