Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Jam Warehouse



Today is kind of a special day for me! It's the one year anniversary of Failbait!!
It's crazy to think how far this blog has come since the day I started it. I took a pretty long break during the winter, and didn't become active again until April. From that point until now, I feel like this thing has really taken off! 
Blogging has lead me to meet so many awesome people, some that I'm now happy to call my friends! It's also led me to one or two absolute horrible people, but such is life. 
Thanks to everyone who had an impact on me in this past year. You guys mean so much!!

Skin - Essences - Opera CHIC *Sunkissed*
Dress - Frankie - Mini Dress *Feathers*          The Chapter Four
Shoes - Attic - Moccasins *Navajo Cyan*          The Chapter Four
Hair - D!va - Giz          The Arcade 
Eyes - Crash Republic - Rebel Eyes *Green*
Purse - Blah - Dreamer Envelope Bag *Aqua*          She & Him
Earrings - Zenith -  Peacock Feathers Earth Stone         The Chapter Four
Necklace - Cae - Charmed Necklace *Karma*          faMESHed
Eyeliner - Pink Acid - Supreme Eyeliner Double Pack *Roxanne*         She & Him
Tattoo - Zentro - Rosary Tattoo         She & Him
Nails - Mons - Rocker Nails
Hands - Slink

Poses
Top Photo - SAAL         She & Him
Bottom Photo - Natural          The Chapter Four

Furniture & House - Ionic           The Chapter Four

No comments:

Post a Comment