Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

So far removed from all that we went through


I've been looking forward to Mina's new release since Hair Fair, and it's here!! 
Though I'm only showing one, it actually comes with 2 accessories; The headband as well as little flowers around it. 
I love it. <3

Skin - Birdy - Delilah *Pure*
Jacket - Leonard - Oh My Deer Parker *Petrol*          New!!
Shirt - Beusy - Fluor Bodysuit *Tea*          SL Fashion Week
Pants - Villena - Tucked Up Jeans *Cream*
Boots - Maitreya - Stagioni Boots *Sand*
Hair - Mina - Patricia          My Attic
Eyes - Crash Republic - Rebel Eyes
Necklace - Atooly - Heart Charm Set *Gold*          The Outlet
Earrings - Erratic - Hoop Earrings *Gold*
Pipe - Beetlebones - Bubble Pipe          Designers United
Nails - Mad' - Secret Lace
Hands - Slink

Poses - Purple Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment