I've decided to partake is this weeks Monday Meme via Strawberry Singh.
- Best thing about Second Life: The fact that you can literally do anything! Sometimes it creeps me out a lot, but it's still pretty epic.
Worst thing about Second Life: Probably the fact that I spend so much time here blogging, but am honestly too embarrassed to talk to my RL friends about it.
- Best thing in your inventory: Giant flying pipe vehicle, equip with smoking sounds. Also, when you start it up, it says, "Light up hippie" and THAT makes me oddly happy.
Worst thing in your inventory: Man, I don't even know... I have a folder called, "Random" and it has some pretty dark/scary/kinky things inside. All of those items are also from like 4+ years ago, making them only that much scarier. :x
- Best earliest SL memory: Hanging out on vent with the people I joined SL with, and running around escort and stripper sims, trolling. I know. HOW MATURE!! Did I mention we were drunk? It was a lot of fun. :x
Worst earliest SL memory: I played SL very casually for my first few years. I only had 1 in world friend, and if I was online, I was either hanging out with her or shopping. Along came a boy, (a really stupid one) and he drove a huge rift between us. Once it was all said and done, I had lost my best friend and my loser boyfriend. At the time, it was very difficult.
- Best thing you learned because of SL: Yeah stealing Berry's answer. I had no idea how to use photoshop a few years ago, and i'm SERIOUSLY addicted to blogging. Both have brought me so much happiness. =]
Worst thing you learned because of SL: SL seems to attract some very fucked up people. I've seen more marriages and families (real life) torn apart than I can shake a stick at.
- Best thing about blogging: Blogging has opened me up to an entire new community in SL. An overall very loving one! It can seem very clique-y at times, but the blogging community has made me such a better blogger! The feedback and interaction you get with these people makes it easy to set yourself apart from the rest. I LOOOOVE getting to see that all these awesome, famous designers are really just chill, awesome people. Just like us. =p
Worst thing about blogging: Negativity. To me, this isn't the real world. The people who make things, work crazy hard for us. They spend so much time perfecting things, that we can CHOOSE to buy. SL is full of awesome stuff for each blogger to post about, so I just don't see the point in all the negative critisizm that some bloggers "offer" these designers. Blog what you like, and leave what you don't like to someone else. Thats just my opinion.
- Best part of an ice cream cone: The last bite!
Worst part of an ice cream cone: The last bite =[
Top - Apple May Designs - Sensible Tanks *Gold*
Shorts - Entente - Court Shorts *Khaki*
Shoes - Fri. - Allison Boots *Nutmeg*
Hair - Exile - Stay The Night
Eyes - Ikon - Spectral *Silverleaf* Out Soon!!
Tights - Lunaricon - Back To Gothic *Lane*
Headband - Mons - Hippie Chain Headband
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Alchemy Charm Coin Necklace
Purse - Modanna - Weekend Handbag *Nude*
Hands - Slink
Pose - Model Poses
Table - Lark - Haran Console
Wall Sign - Commoner - STFU Needlepoint