Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

295

 As you may have seen in one of my recent posts, Plethora just released some adorable tablets! Due to popular demand, Plethora has decided to offer you guys the opportunity to create your own custom tablets!! I decided to make mine as close to my desktop PC as I could. I love that freakin' lizard so much <3
Here are a few of my favorite ladies with their very own custom tablets, Alessandra and Strawberry Singh. 
These make AMAZING in world gifts! You can rez them, as well as wear them. It comes with a few animations that override your AO typing stuff.  soooo cute >.<
Head over to the Plethora website for more info, or to get your customized tablet in motion!

Skin - Zoul Creations - Meili *Tone 0 *
Mesh Body - Wowmeh - Style 
Skin Applier - Zoul Creations
Hair - Truth - Betsy          New!!
Hands - Slink - Women's Mesh Rigged Hands
Feet - Slink - Female Mesh Mid
Whisky Bottle - Erratic - Whisky
Whisky Glass - Erratic - Drink Whisky
Bed - Tarte. - Aria Bed *Northern Lights*

No comments:

Post a Comment