Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

313

I'm taking part in Miss Berry's digits Monday Meme this week!

What’s your Digits? – Take 4: The Fitted Mesh Revolution



  • What are your thoughts about Fitted mesh? – I remember buying my first fitted mesh item a few years ago, some pants from Redgrave. I was SO excited at the idea, and honestly surprised that it took so long to catch on. Now that it has, it no longer excites me. These days, I very rarely find a piece of fitted mesh clothing that I like.
  • Have you tried any of the new fitted mesh avatars released by Linden Lab? What do you think of them? – I have not. They've honestly never struck my interest.
  • Have you tried any fitted mesh avatars/bodies created by residents? – I have the WowMeh body and while it took about a month for me to really fall in love, now I rarely take it off. I think the creator has done a really good job of updating the little problems people were having (slink hands and feet not matching up, mostly) and in a timely fashion. Now that my favorite skin brands have released their appliers for the Wowmeh Body, I'm just obsessed. I'm wearing it in the picture above. There are still some kinks to work out with wearing mesh clothes with the body, but for the most part, I don't have a problem wearing them together.
  • Have you tried a mesh head? What are your thoughts about mesh heads? – This was another thing I was SUPER excited for when it hit the grid. I purchased the Chloe mesh head LOGO released and really loved the new found detail in my avatar, however, after a few months I got tired of being just another Chloe face in the crowd. I would love to wear a mesh head again, but I'm going to wait until we can get a little more customization going on.
  • Do you foresee a lot of changes to our current Second Life avatars because of fitted mesh? – I think mesh bodies will definitely become a must have for everyone, and maybe even mesh heads. (If the customization permits) I think we've been so spoiled by all this beautifully detailed mesh that even if Linden Labs does decide to upgrade the default avatar, most of us in the blogger crowd won't really care.

  • Skin -  Essences - Emma *Lumiere*
    Hair - Mina - Ilse          The Chapter Four
    Eyes - Ikon - Spectral Eyes *Blush*
    Swim Suit - G Field - Frill Bikini *White* 
    Mouth - Loud Mouth - Alli   | Applier - Essences - Emma Skin
    Nails - Izzie's - Pastels 
    Hands - Slink - Women's Mesh Rigged Hands
    Feet - Slink - Female Mid
    Animals - Birdy

    No comments:

    Post a Comment