Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Built this outfit around Exiles new hair, This Years Love. I feel like I'm about to go to church. Lots of c88 featured items in this. Today is also Friday! And I don't usually find myself getting a lot of stuff from this weeks FLF round, but I got quite a bit today. I'll definitely be blogging some of it this weekend. 

Currently listening to Deadmau5's new album, and loving it as usual. Wake 'n bake + the mau5 = bliss.


Dress - (Milk Motion) lace dress - mesh - nude    [c88]
Shoes - {mon tissue} Openwork Wedges ~ beige
Hair - .:Exile:. This Years Love: Cashmere    New Release
Earrings - (Elate!) Julie Earrings Gold    FLF
Ring - LaGyo_Mother's Pearl Big Ring    [c88]
Necklace - (Yummy) Tiffany Pearls (Long 1 strand)    [c88]
Bracelet - (Yummy) Sofia Pearl Set - Bracelet    [c88]
Skin - -Glam Affair- JadisV2 - Light - 04    New Release
Tattoo - - Blackfeet - MoonSkulls 
Eyelashes - MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick - BLACK
Eyes - Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (Desert Dawn Shadow)
Beauty Mark - -Belleza- Beauty Marks 3

Prop - LISP Parasoles and Umberellas - Sunny Days Parasol Play


No comments:

Post a Comment