Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

This skin is the Belleza FLF item, one of them at least.  I've never really owned anything like it before but I was kind of excited to play around with it. I wanted to get this post done tonight because I'm going to have a super busy weekend. Party!
This prop was a Gliteratti FLF item a LOOOOONG time ago (you can still get it of course) and it's honestly one of the best things I've purchased from the event. I use this thing ALL the time! It's normally white but I often tent it for photos.


Dress - -Glam Affair- Zoe - Black    faMESHed
Shoes - N-core TRIBUTE "Noir Intense"
Earrings - :+*R*+: Daphins Pierced Earrings    FAIR
Hair - >Truth< Skai - Night
Skin - -Belleza- Shyla Masquerade Skin    FLF
Makeup - [Pandora's Box] Emo Makeup v1
Eyelashes - MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick - BLACK
Eyes - Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (Pale True Grey)    New Release
Beauty Marks - -Belleza- Beauty Marks 1

Prop - GLITTERATI - Blind




No comments:

Post a Comment