Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day Drunk

First of all, I fucking LOVE this new Truth hair. I've seen quite a few similar hairs to it on the grid thus far but this one really calls to me. ALSO!! Truth is finally doing some awesome mesh FADES! Most of the hair I purchase I get in fades, and while Truth had some awesome root textures, I'm super freakin' pumped about their fades addition. 
As for the rest of the outfit, pretty random. Both new and past Fifty Linden Friday items, as well as some old c88 stuffz. The erratic ripped stockings from  this weeks FLF were especially awesome. Came in tights and thigh highs and different colors! 
In other news, I shot my very first in world wedding this weekend! Congrats to the lovely couple. <3

Jacket - (TokiD) floral blazer (black)
Shorts - {mon tissue} Cuffed Denim Shorts ~ Light Wash
Shoes - **DECO - MESH Classic Sneaks (pink)**    FLF
Stockings - erratic / ripped stockings    FLF
Bracelet - erratic / leather chained bracelts / black   FLF
Earrings - erratic / hoop earrings / gold
Necklace - [ glow ] studio - Necklaces mix'n'match (gold) Cross and Pearls    FLF
Skin - -Glam Affair- JadisV2 - Light - 04
Hair - >Truth< Demi - fades - barbie    New Release
Tattoo - - BlackFeet - MoonSkulls
Nails - *[PM] Sculpted Nails V2 - Platinum edition V2 : Glitter
Eyelashes - MG - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick - BLACK
Eyes - Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (Pale True Grey)    New Release




No comments:

Post a Comment