Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday Meme - Weird Questions



I've decided to once again take part is Strawberry Singh's Monday Meme! 


  1. Which was the last sim you visited? The Cosmetic Fair
  2. Does your avatar look like the real you? She kind of used to, but not so much anymore
  3. Do you wear underwear/panties underneath your clothing when out and about on the grid? ONLY if my who-ha would be showing otherwise.  >.>
  4. If you won a million linden dollars, what would be the first thing you buy inworld? My own sim. For the past year, I've really wanted to create a beautiful place for us bloggers to take awesome photos. Nothing in particular, in fact, every few months I change my mind on what it would be anyway!
  5. Have you ever bought something in SL and then realized afterwards that you had already owned it from before?   Oh hell yes. I feel like anyone who has been around for more than a few years HAS to have made this mistake. Or maybe not! I'm kind of known for my accidental purchases. I once bought a fatpack of shoes instead of the demo -_- But I digress... 
  6. Have you ever done anything in Second Life that would be considered illegal in real life? Hmmm. I've role-played taking illegal drugs. When I first got lost inside SL, I was a dancer/stripper at some shit hole club, which lead to me literally being paid for "sex" a few times. (ie: Me typing furiously for 15 minutes lolol) Oh god how embarassssssing
  7. If you could go out on a date with any other avatar, who would it be? Somethingalamode Resident 
  8. Who, in your opinion, was the greatest avatar to ever slive? I thought about this a lot, and while it might seem odd  to most (even her) I'm going to have to go with Elle Kirshner. Her and I were never close friends or anything, or even friends at all I guess =O . I was brought into SL by a few friends, as a joke! We came to troll our friend Gis. He was a DJ at Elle's club. Even though I had NO intention of actually playing this game, her club, and the people in it, ended up sucking me in! No lie. There, I met Ahna  (a dancer at the club) She was my very best SL friend for 3 years, and the main reason I actually ended up playing Sl. (sadly we aren't friends anymore) So, It's safe to say, without Elle and her club, there is a VERY high chance that Aiubrey Snoodle would be a nooby avatar who hasn't been logged into in almost 5  years.
    Random: Her club is no more! BUT she is the owner of  Second Spaces, which i'm sure you've heard of. 
  9. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done inworld? oh god... I can't even count how many times i've logged into places butt naked and bald. When I first started SL, I remember accidentally hitting the remove all button, and being SO terrified that my first reaction was the run (noob run of course) into the next room, thinking people wouldn't be able to see me, then hearing laughter break out over voice. I was SOOO embarassed lol
  10. If your avatar had a mind of its own, what do you think it would say to you?  Strawberry? REALLY? She couldn't have come up with something better?!?! THINK ABOUT IT!! If Strawberry weren't the most freakin' famous blogger in SL, you could have gotten to use your nifty little nickname of "Straubrey" for your blog! ONLY ROOM FOR ONE BERRY!!
    bahahha really though, much <3 for Strawberry Singh
Skin - Essences - Opera *Sunkissed*
Body Suit - Lazybones - Le Lapin *Black*
Skirt - Milk Motion - Transparent Long Skirt *Black Lace*          The Dressing Room
Boots - Slink - Vanity Boots *Black*
Belt - Muschi - Belt *Black*
Hair - Magika - Little
Eyes - Ikon - Ascension *Peak* 
Earrings - Pure Poison - Spring Earrings
Necklace - Pure Poison - Wilda Necklace *Black & Gold*
Nails - Mad' - Secret Lace
Hands - Slink

Pose - Fri.



3 comments:

  1. LOL I accidentally bought a male shape, meaning to grab a demo so I could show my boyfriend a picture of it since he couldn't get logged on for a while. I almost trashed it, but it came in handy for my movie poster meme last week :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice!! I'm sort of a horder with sl stuff. Unless it's like... the worst thing i've EVER seen, I can't trash it!! 'Cause what if SOME DAY I need it. Ie: your example!

      Delete
  2. Ok died laughing at #10 LOLOLOL <333 Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete